Monarch Pavement LLC.
Asphalt Sealcoating Services
Protect Your Pavement with Protective Sealcoating
Driveways are surfaces that take a lot of abuse every day. They are assaulted by the elements—rain, snow, and extreme heat. They also endure a lot of damage from the vehicles that move and sit on them every day, often adding to the problem with leaking fluids. That’s why so many Massachusetts homeowners turn to asphalt sealcoating.
What Is Asphalt Sealcoating?
Asphalt sealcoating is the process of applying a liquid layer over an existing asphalt surface. This sealant protects the surface while also filling in any cracks or voids. This process creates a weatherproof barrier to protect against oxidation and deterioration. This powerful seal can be the difference in how long your asphalt will last.
How Asphalt Sealcoating Works
There are several methods for sealcoating, but all of them include a process of cleaning and patching the existing pavement. After this step, the entire surface receives a sealing coat. Sealcoating typically lasts for two to three years. It’s vital to keep resealing the asphalt as part of regular maintenance for your parking lot or driveway.
Asphalt Sealcoating Benefits
Keep your driveway or parking lot looking great and performing well for years to come.
- Prevents damage from intense heat and moisture.
- Stops chemicals and salts from impacting the asphalt.
- Defends against cracking, fading, and deterioration.
- Extends the life of the pavement by deterring hardening and crumbling.
- Delivers an attractive and even coat across the pavement.
- Offers a cost-effective way to repair and maintain your surface, meaning you’ll have to repave it less over the years.
Why Choose Us for Asphalt Sealcoating
Sealcoating is a specialized skill that requires in-depth knowledge of asphalt maintenance and repair. At Monarch Pavements, our team has the skills and experience to get the job done right.
- We believe in being safe first. We do this by meeting or exceeding all state and federal safety guidelines, holding an OSHA 30 certification, and training all our employees on safety best practices.
- We are a local, family-owned business, located in Burlington, MA.
- We strive to provide quality services that also meet your budget.
- We have a combined over 25 years of experience in asphalt paving.
- We pay attention to our customers’ needs throughout the project, supporting and communicating with you along the way.